Cindy Greenway is the Editor in Chief of LawMarketing.com. She is passionate about online marketing and helping attorneys stay up-to-date with the most current marketing strategies available to support the growth of their law practice.
Since 2003 Cindy has supported businesses across the globe with implementing marketing strategies and technology to support increased online visibility and revenue generation – including eCommerce, online events (teleseminars and webinars), e-Newsletters, email marketing, launch management, joint venture/affiliate management and content management.
When she isn’t writing an article, recording a video or reading up on current online trends, you will likely find Cindy with her husband at the soccer field with her eldest son or lacrosse box with her youngest son.
Here’s a sampling of what LawMarketing.com is committed to providing small and solo attorneys:
- News – This is where you get reports on marketing events around the country — the ones where experts reveal their secrets on getting new clients, new matters and new money. You’ll also find penetrating news reports that smart marketers are sharing with their colleagues. If you are a law firm consultant and would like more information about posting your content (articles, blog posts and videos) on LawMarketing.com,, please visit our Law Firm Consultants page for all the details.
- Resources – This is a collection of recommended forms, consultants, photographers, restaurants, places to hold a retreat — you name it. If you need to market your law firm, here are the resources you can rely on.
- Events - Chances are there’s a marketing event coming up near you, or a webinar that you can attend from your own office. It’s your chance to learn about strategic planning, to use the new media to penetrate markets, and how to win RFPs. This regularly-updated list includes descriptions of programs and contacts to register for them.
- Advertising – If your company has a service that will help law firms get more business, you can reach a pure audience of marketers by becoming a sponsor. Sponsorships include banner ads, live event and webinar listings and notices in the regular ezine.
- Attorney & Law Firm Marketing – If you are an attorney or small law firm and would like our help with leveraging your content and support your increase in online visibility, check out our Attorney and Law Firm Marketing page to learn about how we can help you.