Why create a document from scratch when it’s already been created? Check out these free resources and apply them to your law firm as you need them.
- Marketing Plan Outline: A breakdown of the structure of a successful marketing plan and a description of what information should be included in each section.
- Marketing Responsibilities by Title: A list of the responsibilities for marketing duties for both staff and attorneys.
- Online Social Media Policy Template: This form provides a guideline for crafting your firm’s employee social media policy.
- Practice Group Marketing Plan Form: A template for crafting group marketing goals, devising steps for reaching them and assigning responsibilities.
- Individual Marketing Planning Form: A template for laying out your personal marketing goals and specific steps for reaching them.
- The Definitive Associate Marketing Checklist: This checklist gives associates at all levels a clear path to follow to develop a client base and build a thriving practice.
- Website Redesign RFP: A sample Request for Proposal to be sent to prospective web design providers.
- Performance Review: This simple form is a boilerplate to use for staff reviews.
- Internal Staff Audit Questionnaire: Use this form to get feedback from firm employees on everything from the efficiency of work flow to morale.
- Conference Evaluation Form: A survey to distribute to event attendees, allowing them to rate their experience and satisfaction, and offer suggestion for improvement.
- Director of Marketing
- Marketing Partner
- Regional Marketing Manager
- Communications Manager
- Marketing Administrator
- Marketing Assistant
- Sample Client Service Standards: A sample set of standards to be given to new clients, outlining your firm’s client care policies.
- Client Review and Opinion Survey: Get in-depth feedback from your clients about what you’re doing right and how you can improve your services using this survey.
- Client Survey Form: Another form to be used to gather client feedback and overall level of satisfaction with your services.
- End of Matter Survey Form: An exit survey for clients to be filled out at the conclusion of each matter.
- Charitable Contribution Request: A brief form that can be used to request donations for charity events.
- Business Development Initiative/Sponsorship Request Form: A detailed form for attorneys to submit when requesting firm resources to be used for business development purposes.
- New Matter Memo: A boilerplate for attorneys opening new files.