We’re hosting another free webinar – this time to help you find speaking opportunities.
Speaking is one of the best ways to build your reputation and connect with people who may need your help (aka new clients).
Imagine your calendar with one or two speaking engagements per month. How would that increase your credibility and visibility in your local community? How would it impact the growth of your law practice?
If done right, speaking locally at free events can greatly and very positively impact your firm.
Finding speaking opportunities is a challenge for most attorneys:
- you have no idea where to start — where do you find potential places to
speak at and stay up-to-date on new opportunities?
- it can take a significant amount of time, commitment and creativity to
research, connect and follow up – who has time for this when the day is already too busy?
- pitching’ doesn’t come naturally, making it tough to spark the interest of an event planner in a positive way
Finding speaking opportunities that allow you to connect, inform and educate people about their legal challenges doesn’t need to be this hard.
Sign up for the ’7 Tips to Finding Speaking Opportunities – for Lawyers’ 30-minute webinar on Thursday, October 23rd at 10am Pacific / 1pm Eastern, with Cindy Greenway, Editor in Chief, LawMarketing.com. She’ll give you 7 tips to finding speaking opportunities that will get you in front of the people who need you and who you want to serve.
In this fast paced 30 minute webinar, you will discover:
- 3 mistakes attorneys make when it comes to finding and securing speaking opportunities
- 3 ways you can use social media to increase your chances of being the first to know about potential opportunities
- 7 tools and tips that you can implement immediately to keep informed about upcoming events that serve your target market