How To Get Quoted In The Media On A Shoestring Budget – Free Webinar
Every attorney wants a chance at being the go-to person for the media. But very few attorneys get the opportunity.
Want to get quoted by the media and grow your reputation as an attorney, but don’t have much (any?) budget? Tune in as 30-year public relations veteran Jana Schilder gives you practical ways-and-means to get quoted in the media.
On this webinar recording, Jana will provide you with simple yet effective strategies to help you get quoted in the media – with little to no investment.
Here’s a taste of what you will learn when you join us for this fast-paced, content-rich webinar, how to :
- Understand how reporters, editors and producers think—and how to take advantage of it.
- Introduce yourself to media to start a strong and long-lasting relationship
- Easily find publications that accept an article that you wrote
- Write Op-Ed articles. What are they and how can you write one?
- Write Letters to the Editor that get published
- Leverage community access television
- Leverage satellite radio: hundreds of shows need guest experts
- Come up with the soundbites that editors and producers love.
- Network with reporters to cultivate the relationship (Media relations is NOT speed dating!)
- When you get quoted/interviewed, what to do with the clipping/video link.
Click the sign up button below to purchase the webinar recording. The link will arrive in your email inbox shortly.
ABOUT YOUR PRESENTERS
Jana Schilder, Co-Founder, The Legal A Team
Jana is one of a handful of public relations practitioners in North America who specialize in legal public relations. She is a co-founding partner of www.TheLegalATeam.com, a full service marketing, branding, coaching, training, public relations, and social media agency for lawyers. The Legal A Team has smaller firm focus and big firm experience. The Legal A Team launched in July 2014.
Jana was a director of marketing and communications at McCarthy Tetrault, from 1993 to 1995, Canada’s largest national law firm with 640 lawyers in six offices. She established in own firm in 2004. She has a proven track record of working with and delivering results to lawyers and law firms.
She currently represent clients in family law, criminal law, and wills and estates.
Jana writes for LawMarketing.com as well as Slaw.ca, Canada’s online legal hub. She also writes for The Huffington Post on reputation and PR issues in Canada. And she provides public relations content to The Commons Institute and Amicus Attorney.
Cindy Greenway, Editor in Chief, LawMarketing.com
Cindy is the Editor in Chief of LawMarketing.com, the premier online resource attorneys and legal marketers turn to for information on the business side of law. She is passionate about online marketing and helping attorneys stay up-to-date with the most current marketing strategies available to support the growth of their law practice. Cindy has supported businesses across the globe since 2003 by implementing marketing strategies to support increased online visibility and revenue generation.
Image courtesy of Rendeeplumia at FreeDigitalPhotos.net