Successful rainmakers have certain characteristics and habits in common that propel them to higher levels of success. As Booker T. Washington famously said, “Success always leaves footprints!”
On Tuesday, November 18th at 2 p.m.Eastern /11 a.m. Pacific, Stephen Fairley, CEO of The Rainmaker Institute and KLA Marketing Associates Principal Kimberly Alford Rice are co-hosting the free Top 10 Habits of Successful Rainmakers: Turning Contacts Into Law Firm Contracts webinar.
On the webinar, Stephen and Kimberly will examine the characteristics of top Rainmaker attorneys—lawyers who consistently bring in the big files and the big clients—so you can learn from and adapt these qualities to your personal marketing approach.
They will also explore how these characteristics manifest themselves as key behaviors and specific actions that can propel your practice to higher heights. Understanding how to implement these proven, actionable steps on a consistent basis will distinguish you from your competitors and add to your top line revenues!
If you’re currently seeing lower revenues or struggling to land bigger and better clients on a consistent basis, then you absolutely cannot afford to miss this compelling webinar.
Here’s what you discover when you participate:
- How to devise a dynamic and highly effective marketing action plan, and actually implement it!
- The imperative of stepping up your communications with clients and contacts
- Cost effective techniques for staying in touch with referral sources, clients, and contacts.
- Techniques for leveraging social media marketing tools without being time intrusive.
- The secret sauce to marketing success – it works every time!
- Tips for turning contacts into contracts